I am really very late in Thanking Nimmi – Soul mate’s – so near yet so far for nominating me for the Premio Dardos Award, and Sue – Doorway Between Worlds and Tiny Expats for the Versatile Blogger Award. But I wanted to take enough time to write an elaborate thank you-note to all of them instead of writing something in a hurry. So, I think the delay was worth it. I am so happy to receive this award! Thank you so much!
Nimmi, who is a wonderful writer, poet and critic, has always been one of my most favorite bloggers and has always supported me since the beginning of this blog. Every time I write something new, especially the Valentine Special, my first thought would be, “will Nimmi enjoy this piece?” Thank you so much for being such a motivation Nimmi. Really. 🙂
Sue has a very interesting blog, different from my genre – she writes amazing book reviews and anything and everything about Sci-fi and fantasy world. She is very witty with words and the very first person to nominate my blog for an award! That’s an honour. Thank you so much Sue! Am looking forward to your posts on 2015 A to Z Challenge. I will try to join you if time permits. 😉
Tiny Expats even took time to do an interview with me – Interview: Coffee With An Expat, it’s a great pleasure to be nominated for such an award by an amazing person like her. As a matter of fact, I took the courage to begin an event “Essence Of Reminiscence” after being inspired by her event ShowYourWorld. 🙂 Dear Exapt, your blog inspires me always. Thank you very much. 🙂
I would like to take this opportunity to mention a few other bloggers who inspire, motivate, connect and form the best support system in the blogging-world.
- Ameena’s – Randoms by a Random – Best of writings and poetry I have witnessed on WordPress so far.
- Andy’s – The Wandering Poet – A Collection of music, poetry, photography and what not!
- Albert’s – Albert The Dog – Albert is one Wonderful Dog and he owns this blog. Seriously!
- Wh1z’s – Aionios – Awesome inspiring poetry. Really awesome. My fav. Period.
- Kenneth Finton’s – Kenneth Harper Finton (Musings) – A blog with a different dimension for every aspect and thoughts of wit and wisdom.
- Janie’s – No Plain Janie – All about fashion and personal reflection, an interesting blog to look out for!
I have many more other great blogs to mention, but I think if I do, this post would go on forever. So, I think I will mention the others on another post someday. Thank you all for the support. Am really super happy 🙂
~ Yuvathi ❤ 🙂