So, here’s the final batch of the 31 day blog challenge! Am super excited to finish this! 😀
Day 21 – My 10 Favorite Foods
Wow! Now that’s interesting! 😉 Am more like the make-healthy eat-healthy kinda person.. So, I will be mentioning a few simple and yummy favorite dishes that can be made in the kitchen by almost anybody!!
But, all the dishes are going to be mostly Native (Indian) spicy yummy “vegetarian” delicacies. So if you are from another part of the world, and a vegetarian, I would suggest you to try them when you visit India 😀 Here’s the list of simple foods that can be made at home by almost anybody!!!
- Tea! (Is that a food? Nope. But I can’t live without it. So am adding it 😀 )
- Sambhar + Dosa – who doesn’t love them?!
- Panipuri (golgappa) – I eat them when am sad, happy, grumpy, angry…. Oh! Anytime!
- Naan + Paneer butter masala – yummiest ever!
- Grill Cheese+Vege Sandwiches – Mmmm.. edible, healthy and yummy = favorite food
- Pongal + Vada + Chutney – Oh My God. The signature Tamil Nadu food. Yum.
- Pulao + Raita – Healthy and delicious : Rice + Vegetables 🙂
- All chocolates. Mostly dark.
- All ice creams except butterscotch!
- A few selected sweets, especially Kaju Pista Katli/Rolls – Cashew nuts + Pistachio, I can eat a full box at once 😀
Day 22 – Best Thing To Happen This Year
2015 is moving pretty fast. The best thing to happen this year is would be : A change in my career. A step up!
Day 23 – My Dream Job
Well, I have already written about this. But.. Since it states “job” I would say – To become the CEO of a company that brings a good change in people’s lifestyle on a large scale.
Day 24 – My Favorite Childhood Book
Ah!!! Now that’s a lovely question! 🙂 I loved reading Enid Blyton’s Famous Five and I read all 21 books when I was 10-11 years old! 🙂
Day 25 – My 5 Favorite Blogs
Well, I had already mentioned them on my blog. But what’s wrong in mentioning them again?! They are really awesome blogs to look out for!
- Soul mate’s – so near yet so far – A huge collection of wonderful poetry on love
- Randoms by a Random – Best of writings and poetry I have witnessed on WordPress so far.
- The Wandering Poet – A Collection of music, poetry, photography and what not!
- Albert The Dog – Albert is one Wonderful Dog and he owns this blog. Seriously!
- Aionios – Awesome inspiring poetry. Really awesome. My fav. Period.
Day 26 – An Old Photo Of Me
Aahann!! Okay, that’s me when I was 6 years old.. And, that’s taken during a fancy dress competition, and am dressed like Mira Bai, singing one of her songs.. Oh! Did I not tell you? Am a good classical singer too 🙂
Day 27 – My Favorite Recipe
Oh no! Am not a great cook! But I love making Tomato Pachadi. We can mix it with rice and serve as a main dish, or use it as a side dish too for roti, dosa, puri etc. Simple and easy to make! takes only 10-15 mins to prepare.
Chop juicy and ripe tomato into small dices. Put it in a pan, add turmeric powder, ginger, asafoetida, green chilli, salt and other seasoning for taste. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes. And Tadaaa Pachadi Ready! 😀
Day 28 – What Am I Looking Forward To..
Well, am looking forward to writing a good book someday. Sooner perhaps than later 🙂
Day 29 – Where Have I Travelled
Frankly, am a terrible traveller. I’v never really gone over long distant tours because I get motion sickness. But now, am wayyy better, so when I do, I will make an entry for sure 🙂
Day 30 – What’s In My Make-Up Bag
Ah.. Am not much into make-up. All I carry along is a moisturizer, a lip balm, Mascara and an eye liner!
Day 31 – Why Do I Blog
When I started this blog, all I wanted to do was to share some positive thoughts to my readers. There’s way too much of negativity and sarcasm in the internet world that morals and good thoughts are overridden by mean opinions and dirty thoughts. So, if people are looking for some thought provoking ideas that motivate and inspire them for a happy and healthy life; I wanted to make sure that they could find them right here, on my blog. So, I hope I have been doing that. And I will continue to do it forever 🙂
Thank You all so much for supporting my blog. And thank you very much for stopping by.
Be Kind. Live and Let Live.
~ Yuvathi ❤ 🙂